Páginas

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Le tour du Néron

Le Néron is one of the most amazing city-mountains I've ever seen, it can be seen from many places in Grenoble or any time coming to Grenoble from Lyon, but better a picture about it:


Today I biked the Tour du Néron, which is about rounding the Néron, this is the map:


View Larger Map
Its about 27km from my place in Saint Bruno square, it took me 2.5hours with 20 minutes rest in the top to take some pictures and some water of course!, the elevation profile of the route is something like this:



It's a lovely route, a bit intense in the first climbing, then with a breath before having the second climbing which at some point reaches 22% of inclination. There are great views during the whole trip and few cars running so it makes it a very interesting route for biking!

The route is within the Parc Naturel Régionel de la Chartreusse, indeed one of the wonders you can easily explore being in Grenoble.

the following are some pictures I took...mainly when I was descending:

only a Colombian will understand why I took this picture...








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)