Páginas

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What I like about Grenoble.

If you asked me where I live I would reply: J`habite á Boringnoble, France
Boringnoble because nothing happens here. Still I have to admit that I don't make great efforts to dig into its guts and discover more of it, so I admit I'm guilty as well.

However, the fact that it's boring doesn't mean that I hate it, I don't love it either, but there are few things I like about it. At this moment I can recall only one: Its graffiti or alike:

  
Personally I love the following series, the sheep "jesuisceuxquejesuis" something like "I am those whom I am", this sheep is everywhere and for me it is the face of Grenoble.

   
       




    

1 comment:

  1. It cannot be sooo bad, at least not as bad as GVA. Besos.

    ReplyDelete

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)