Páginas

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happiness


I'm Feeling great today: I got the largest group of guests in my company (18 people) and had an amazing tour, then I went for a lovely lunch with my brother and his girlfriend, once at home I opened my new box of GunPowder Green Tea, brew a big cup of it together with some Darjeeling tea and some spoons of Chartreuse (with a slice of lemon on it of course!).

Then, while enjoying the magnificent taste of it my music player plays The Suburbs of Arcade Fire. Life was perfect on that moment, I couldn't ask for more...well, just for the moment to last forever and to be with a friend to share the moment!!! still it was amazing!!

Good work + Amazing tea + Fantastic music = Happiness :D

2 comments:

  1. :) los días felices sin un motivo en particular, o más bien, con muchos pequeños motivos son lo mejor.

    BTW, te cuento que la botella de Chartreuse que me traje, está abierta pero prácticamente llena porque nunca fui capaz de cogerle el gusto! Jajaja... qué desperdicio...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo, es que no te tomes el chartreuse solo, cuando prepares té negro con limon le pones chartreuse y veras como cae de bueno despues de las comidas :)

    ReplyDelete

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)