Páginas

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Take care with what you read

It felt weird these days when I started taking decisions as if I was part of the plot of several books I have read, as if I was on the book and I knew the final and I had still a chance to change it.

Feeling at the same time like as Raskolnikov knocking at the door, or as Harry Heller getting an invitation to visit "the hell" or as old Govinda listening at old Sidhartha at the side of the river...I felt illuminated, but confused too.
It was weird to feel that Raskolnikov crossed the door, and although killed the old woman did not kill her sister, or that the wolf took power of Harry Heller and made him leave the dance-floor after joining Herminda shortly in "the hell"...or that indeed Sidhartha talks to you but not at the end of his life, but just when he is young and when he is getting to know Kamala.

It was weird to feel that my Steppenwolf took a decision based on fear about a possible punishment in Siberia, but ended up acting different thanks to a suggestion that Sidhartha gave me while crossing the river on his boat...

Whatever I have done or not, the conclusion is; Take care of what you read, for good or for bad, your life might end up on the books, on several of them at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)