Páginas

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My own Tour de France: 2nd Stage

Saturday 7th of July, my second stage, this time towards the south of Grenoble, I was seeking the Lac Monteynard, about 50km from Grenoble:


Indeed I found the lake, but I was still far from the beach (about 20km more) and it was a really hot day, like 32degrees, so I decided to come back and live instead of reaching the lake and die :P. This stage has a long flat part and then you start to climb up the mountain. I reached about 800meters of altitude this time and it was like 30km one way, so 60km in total, but this time was very tough I have to admit it. I am considering changing the bike because I have mountain bike with very thick tires and I need the opposite, any ways, we'll see. This is the path I followed.


A proof that I indeed reached the lake, at least the beginning of it ;-)

Next time I think I could rather take a bus to the lake and then make the circuit of it, THIS ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)