Páginas

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Passion, you again

Today I had, just by change, one of the best classes in a while. And I said by chance because the official teacher got sick and they sent a replacement, a guy who made that class a remarkable one.

If you asked me what did I learn I would be able to reply much, because the most important of the session was the rough way he reminded me about how important is to know my passion, and that in order to find it I have to move, to do things, to try things, to fail, ...

I felt he slap my face, asking me the same question I've been asking from a while "What is my passion?"

Then I started to connect some ideas, some interests and some discussions I've had with a colombian friend here in Grenoble recently...things such as La ley de la papaya  and my interest of erase that from the Colombian-culture, the importance of influence others, my lack of interest in making part of the $y$tem, came into my mind and then I just thought that what I'd like to do is to change cultures, to provoke changes, to make them happen...

This thought is very uni-cellular still, it's very lite, but at least it's a spark I got and following today's slap in my face, I better move and do something to find out more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)