Páginas

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I miss living far away...

To be more precise, what I miss the most is my daily time for reading. In Budapest I was living more than one hour away from my working place, what allowed me to read two hours daily. Reading on the tramstop, reading in the tram, in the bus, on the other stop, in the other bus, on the meeting point with my colleague, in the car of my colleague to finally close the book at the work place. Then in the afternoon the same story but backwards.

Here in Grenoble I only have the chance to read when I am about to sleep, as now, writing from my phone in my bed, I just take my kindle everytime before falling alseep and start to read, just to realize that I always forget the last topic I was reading about. It's very sad to read books like this....maybe that's why I have finished only one book out of four of those I have started to read in Grenoble, where I live 10 minutes walking from the University...I miss to live far away, I miss my daily dose of commuting and thus, of tasty reading :-(.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)