Páginas

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Posters

I have to admit that I suck at decoration and all the other similar arts, but I also have to admit that one of the reasons I love my "new" flat, is because the way I have decorated it. The followings are the posters that are hung in my walls. Sadly I am running out of space, and now it's very complicates to fit new posters, but if any of you is willing to give me one, please, don't hesitate it, I will manage to find more space to hang it =).







This is the one at the door, the one that welcomes the visitants, the one that sets the environment.














Once the door is opened you enter into the Abbey Road, well, you have to wait first The Beatles to cross the road, then you can continue...

below in the left is a post card of Budapest whereas in the right is a glass-keeper from Poland.







This is my the one that triggered my desire for more and more posters, it's the map of Europe, I got it from InterRail after my trip with my mother.











Then in the right wall we've got a lovely map of a lovely country, a country that it's a riddle itself: Colombia, my country =), land of happiness and incoherence.















Next to it, we've got the cover of one of the best albums ever, Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. I still remember the day I found that album at home and I stood minutes just staring at the cover, and then I have stood years enjoying the magic that comes out from its tracks.











I love maps, I love to stand in front of them and just look how many cities, routes, paths, regions are still there waiting for me to visit them =), I couldn't miss to have a map of my continent: AMERICA. (YES, America is a Continent, not a single country).











Then what better than a collage? a collage of naked women with Pink Floyd covers painted in their bodies, plus some pictures of my trips and of my Budapesti friends and even of the company that embraced me at the beginning of my career? great wall, isn't it?








I got that last poster today as a gift, and I loved it, so now I know what I can ask as a gift: A map or a poster: famous politic acts (Tienanmen square, Black Panters fist in the olympics, ...) sports, (defeats or losts, no matter, the point is that they have a meaning and a symbolism), and obvioulsy Music posters as well are going to be always welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)