Páginas

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Public Commitment


I am somewhere between the second and fifth steps of the construction of my MSc's dissertation.

Public commitment is one of the best ways to walk below the gallows and put the rope on the neck. I am sharing my commitment to reach steps 5 and 6 soon. The planned milestones are the following:

1) Send invitation letter to experts: 11th of February (within two weeks) [ Done Between February and March]
2) Send 1st-round survey: 18th of March  [Done Between March and April]
3) Send 2nd-round survey: 15th of April [Done Between April and May]
4) Send 3rd-round survey (if needed): 13th of May [Not needed]
5) Send draft to revision: 21st of June (high priority) [Done a month later on July 24th]
6) Expected closing date: 23rd of August  [Done August 20th]
7) Delivery deadline: 3rd of September

I realize I owe a post about what is my dissertation about. That shall come soon :)
[Update: August 20th. End of the dissertation]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)