Páginas

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Magyar TO DO

Everything has its end and my days in Hungary, in my beloved Magyar Kosztarsaság are not the exception. Someday in the following August I'll have to say good bye you all!, so I better start a list of things I haven't done. As I don't remember them all right now, this post will be updated often.


  1. Visit Miskolc
  2. Visit Pécs
  3. Visit Debrecen
  4. Go to Memento Park
  5. Drive a Trabant! hehe :P
  6. Go to Aquinqum and Obuda
  7. Go to Sziget Fesztival (probably I won't manage it )
  8. Go to Sopron
  9. Go to Györ
  10. Go to Balaton again, it's worth
  11. Visit those district of Budapest I haven't been in
Outside Hungary
It seems I won't be able to make my trip through the Balkans as I wanted, so at least visit for one weekend Serbia and Belgrade, and try to do the same with Croatia. It's very remote but also I want to include Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)