Páginas

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring has arrived

Since un-named times the human beings are trying to know when the hell the winter is going to die and the beautiful and amazing spring is going to arrive. Through the times and civilizations we have found some answers, but I have found mine:

That happy day when winter dies is when:

  • I can turn off the gas heating!
  • I can stop wearing the ridiculous (but life savers) long-underwear
  • I can go out with a light pull-over instead of 5 layers of shelter
Right now, I don't need any equinox to come, or any groundhog to see his shadow, I just need those facts to be happy, thanks God now I can say Spring has arrived!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Jajaja long underwear? como sera eso!!
    Que bueno que ya esté llegando el calorcito y tus días de eternos viajes. Aquí por el contrario está más fresco, pero como Medellín, entonces no sé lo que me espera.
    Un abracito!

    ReplyDelete

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)