Páginas

Monday, June 27, 2011

Windows error 43

Stupid solution for a stupid O.S:

Following the advice of a fella in some Microsoft forum, I just connected my USB device with a different USB cable, and the error disappeared. It's stupid, I know, but it worked for me.

Context:

Yesterday I sucked the whole day trying to solve the "error 43" droped by a brand new computer with a just-installed Windows 7 (100% original!).

The super-powerful Windows 7 of that computer couldn't recognize my device (a custom Radio Frequency Module we used at work). That device, with the same cable worked in a twin computer, brand new also and just-installed too. In the same hand, other devices with the same "problematic" cable worked perfectly.

I tried register fixing, installed the RegistryBooster and the Registry Mechanic, and it didn't solve the problem, even I had to reinstall windows because one of them destroyed the boot-up

Then I found a video of a Russian guy, who explained that this problem was mainly associated with the power supply, and suggested another registry change to fix it. Many people said it worked for them, but it didn't for me.

Then found that forum (I don't find the link now :S) where someone suggested, to try just a change of cable. Worked immediately.

During the whole day I remembered that sentence that says:
"to move from Windows to Linux is hard, but to move from Linux to Windows is impossible!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)