Páginas

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Music's Day

21 of June, the longest day of the year on the northern hemisphere, is the day of the Music! Music, that friend who is always there to make the feelings and moments greater, that friend who can say for you those things you can not, that friend who I simply love.

Today, in her* day, I am pleased to post a great band I just discovered precisely today: Moriarty


What do you think about her voice? simply amazing. With that voice honey I don't need any summer solstice, I don't need any light!

*her: I know, Music doesn't have a gender in English, but since in my mother tongue it is female, I can not stop thinking on the Music as a woman (a pretty one).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)