Páginas

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The procedure entry point ... could not be located ...

The procedure entry point libintl_setlocale could not be located in the dynamic link library intl.dll

Getting this error while trying to run a software from the company, which is made for Linux but through GTK Runtime for Windows had worked perfectly before.

Looking for the solutions I found this FAQ from GIPM. Where they suggest to change the name or delete a file named intl.dll in the C:\Windows\System32. I did that but didn't work.
I remembered then that I was working this time in a 64bit machine, then went to the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 changed the name of that file there and after that my software worked perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)