Páginas

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Random Thoughts

It's a pleasure to introduce the new tag under which I'll write my...random thoughts. I apologize in advance if they are pointless or improperly finished. I'll try to write them in english, but this wont be a must, I might end up writing in my lovely spanish, in portunhol or even in french, who knows!

Random Thought:
Language is a tool which we all are given and by which we all relate between each other. If we over-use it then it becomes a weapon, if we under-use it then the other's language becomes a weapon against us. It means we'd better know how to use it right.
Assertiveness is the word, this is what I have to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)