Páginas

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy discovery of Sad Songs ...

Recently I've been exploring new music, it's just enough to see my last.fm graphs of the OverAll and the Last 3 Months artists listened, to realize about it. In that exploration I've tried many bands and many albums, but usually each album has a couple of songs that are not good at all, I delete after listen them. Few albums, though, have passed intact:

[caption id="attachment_415" align="aligncenter" width="180" caption="Neon Bible - Arcade Fire"][/caption]

 




[caption id="attachment_416" align="aligncenter" width="180" caption="The Suburbs - Arcade Fire"][/caption]

Today I tried a new one, Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers by The National. Really interesting piece, it had been a while since I didnt listen to an album without hating many songs of it, thus this one gets a very positive score.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)