Páginas

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My first Pomodoro

I want to publicly announce that from now on I'll use a technique for time management named: Pomodoro Technique.

If you want to know more about it, just click the link above which will take you to Wikipedia. You can also take a look at the following flowchart explaining how the technique works (it's mainly the same shown here).


And as a last resource, for the lazy ones who don't like to read or for those who don't know how to read a flowchart, there is a video with a little explanation.



As a proof of how slow I am, it took me two pomodori to write this post, make the flowchart, find the resources and tailor it up. I just hope this technique will make me aware of how I waste my time and how to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)