Páginas

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Almost three months away

My last post was almost three months away!, that's not a good number having in mind that I enjoy it. Actually I didn't stop writing, I kept doing it, just in another place.

The last semester was interesting, the end was very tough, mainly because all the final assignments were due to January, which meant that I was supposed to do them during my holidays. As I knew I was going to Colombia I was not willing to leave any homework for that time, then I had to redouble my efforts to prepare the final exams and to complete all the assignments.

My first semester as a MSc student was very interesting. Before I thought I had had intercultural exchange, and indeed I had, but at the level of parties or trips, never at the level of working. This semester I worked with dutch, lebanese, chinese, indian, italian, romanian, "trinitian&tobagian", canadian, english, finish,...it was a real experience and I really learned about myself and about intercultural work.

Besides that, I had a bit hard times getting used to the "business school" coming from an "engineering school", but now I feel how my potential as an engineering can be used in the business side. The school is very nice and in general there are good teachers and methods, but as always there are bad teachers. However I learnt either by them or studying for their exams.

The courses were: Introduction to Innovation, Accounting, Finance, Innovation through design, business ethics, Managing IT for success, Strategic Management, International Business Law, Project Management, Intercultural Negotiation and Management, Economics of Innovation, Economics, Managerial Creativity and French. (I think that's all).

Since the last post I've got many ideas to write here, but obviously I forgot them, but at least I am catching up again, i'm back to the track...I just hope this semester let me keep writing a couple of times per month as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)