Páginas

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Football: I LOVE you!!

Today I have had a football overdose, lifting my joy of a perfect sunday to unexpectable levels. The only thing I regret is not having my brother next to me to enjoy minute by minute the three matches I just have watched.

The first match was Barça - Real. I can not deny my preference towards Barça, but it shall not be confused nor over-posed to my greater love towards football. the game was amazing, two different styles punching each other, displaying all its potential, and two players showing why they are the best...I must recall CR7 when he says "Messi and me are differents, like you can not compare a Porche and a Ferrari", and to Seu Mourinho ("it should be forbidden to say who is the best"):


When my father used to talk about the Brasil of the 1970, with Ribelinho, Socrates and Pele I was jealous, and even more when then he was telling us about that Argentina from 86 with Baldano and Maradona...well, now that wound it healed, now when I can witness other two genious at double-dose in a single age, Ronaldo and his power plus Messi and his magic. Real Madrid playing one way, Barcelona playing another, still hurting each other and giving joy to all of us. Conclusion: This game is un-exhaustible .

After that I watched another derby, Italian y global: Milan and Inter, Yepes and Guarin. other football, other type of game, still full of passion.

Just to close I reached the game of the humbles, the football by the love for the football, the football that acknowledges its lack of magic but its abundance of love, sweat and sacrifice.  The football that confirma that this game has place for everyone, regardless all this times it doesnt seem to. Atletico de Madrid from Cholo Simeone, against Malaga from the Chilenian Pellegrini. Roque Santacruz, respecting his  Paraguayan origins, scored with the head in an unexpectable moment, Cebolla Rodriguez showing that the Garra Charrua is not a matter of wearing the Celeste but a matter that goes in the blood, and Falcao Garcia proving  that he is a world-level player:


If in the Eurocup my love for football fell down, today it has grown up again.

"and in the seventh day, when god saw what he created and saw how beautiful it was, he realized something was left...and he created Football, then the world was perfect!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)