Páginas

Monday, March 15, 2010

The "Jail" where I live

After the frame of my window was broken by someone, in order to get into my flat and steal whatever they find, I was feeling very insecure in my flat, mostly because the stealing was not successful just because I was VERY LUCKY. So I asked for some bars in the window to give a strong protection to the flat and to avoid a future successful stealing.

Even thou my flatmate (and owner of the flat) agreed about the need of it, she was not very happy about the idea of installing bars in the window and make the flat look like a sad, close and rough jail. But it seems she found out a salomonic decision, you can judge:



I Love it!! It makes me smile every time i see it, smiling for a simple thing, what's wrong with that, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)