Páginas

Saturday, September 24, 2011

In my pursuing of Passion

Last Monday I started my MSc degree. We didn't start with a normal lecture, we started with some group and creativity activity.

The important thing about that first day was that I felt persecuted. I felt that the topic about passion has been chasing me, I found it everywhere, I connect it with everything, the books I read, the movies I watch at, and now the videos that are shown to me in class.

The following video never mentions the word PASSION, but I felt it is about it. It's about the importance of doing those things that give meaning to your life, to do what you believe in.




It was very curious too that he connected the theory of the 3-brains (which I got to know in a recent book I read: The Culture Code) with the issue of passion.

That Monday, tired of feeling persecuted by a ghost asking me all the time What's your passion? what's your passion? I declared that instead of it, I will begin my:
Pursuing of my Passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)