Páginas

Friday, September 9, 2011

Picasso's case

I haven't been able to understand why some people confuses my name with Pedro, it has happened to me even during circumstances that i am not going to share here in family time.
I think that the P beginning, the O ending , the five letters and the Latin-style name might be confusing for other cultures.

I was forced then to develop a way to introduce myself to those who (now i know who) are likely to call me Pedro someday. It's very simple and it's just about this:
"my name is very easy, do you know a painter named Picasso???"
-here usually they say: "yes off course!"
-"great" i say "do you know his name??"
-here about 90% of people aim and say my name correctly, 5% says "off course I know about Pedro Picasso!" :s. The 5% left says "who???"
I confirm then my name and people seem to get it right, I thought I smartly solved the problem!!

Just now some people call me Picasso!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)