Páginas

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Which is my "music"?

I'm right now reading The Monk and the Riddle (Randy Komisar and Kent Lineback), few days ago I finished The Old Man and The Sea (Ernest Hemingway) and the last week I watched Music Within, and between all these three very different stories, passion in life seems to be a common topic.

After all of those, I just wonder to myself: Which is my passion? as Komisar asks in his book:
...[what is that] Something worthy of the immense time and energy you will spend on... ?

Is that an easy question? I don't think so, that's why Oliver Wendell Holmes said that "Most people die with the music still in them.", most people die without knowing what was that inner potential and energy which would pull them toward something they can not resist.

I think it could take time and effort to discover the answer for that question, which for sure is within us, but I'm willing to invest the time and the energies to discover it, I don't want to die with my music within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be glad to know your opinion about my post, please do not forget to sign it ;)